Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] edisnizulas@gmail.com is offline

Default LCD Dead, Scopemeter Fluke 97 or PM97 Service Manual pls.

Hi all,

I got a Fluke 97Scopemeter, ...
I am looking for the service manual ...Philips/Fluke no longer sell it. Here's a scan of my own:

http://www.users.on.net/~fzabkar/PM97/

Thanks a lot Franc, very appreciated!!!

Obviously my Scopemeter is faulty. Now with the service manual I'm
trying to find out what's wrong with mine.

Looking for repair info on usenet i've seen that there are a lot of
people with the same symptoms... dead lcd but ICs correctly supplied
with 5V.

Maybe a common failure? Did someone has found a solution?

Thanks
Bye
Federico

- invert my username from my address when replying by email.