Posted to uk.d-i-y
Golan Golan is offline

Default BG was in my house and installed a room thermostat

John Rumm wrote:
Golan wrote:

And more info here
http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.co...RTS_Dsheet.pdf

I don't know if it have an anticipator in it. And if I will connect
the N will it help and make it more sensitive?

It looks like an elctromechanical type stat and has a neutral connection
so there is a very strong likelihood that it has a compensator and will
function better with a neutral. The lackluster performance you are
getting would also suggest this.

Failing that fit a modern programmable stat that will work well without
a neutral. e.g.:

Cheers,

John.

so if i get one of the digital ones i dont need to wire the neutral at
all ??