Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Mike Mike is offline

Default What Electrical Wiring to Install after Stripping Walls to Studs?

Hi, I'm removing paneling and one inch foam isolation from all interior
walls on the first floor of my rowhouse.
Since the walls will be striped to the studs I'll have a good opprotunity to
install wiring. Some years ago the original hot water radiors were
removed and electrical baseboard heat installed, also it appears the wiring
was upgraded to three prong outlets. So far, I'm
thinking I want to install speaker wiring for a home theater setup, cat6 for
computer networking and VOIP.
What Else do you recommend I install? A buddy told to install wiring for a
media center box in the basement
but I don't know what he's talking about.

Thanks,

Mike