Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mravenez@aol.com is offline

Default Marble advice needed

Hi everyone,

I am renovating a bathroom in the cellar of my home and I have my heart
set on imperador marble tile. I am having a bit of trouble finding out
exactly how much would be charged to lay the tile. I know that the cost
of the tile alone is about 11 dollars per square foot. What I want to
know is if the installation could possibly cost more than the tile
itself.. It is a cement floor and all of the drywall and rockboard will
be brand new (if that makes a difference). I know each situation is
different, but I'm just curious if anyone has some basic prices they
might have paid in the past

Sincerely, Anthony