Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charlie East Charlie East is offline

Default Magnavox 27MS343S

My schematic shows vert IC TDA8427K and the diode a FR105,
Dont have a data sheet on the chip, Looks like pin 6 is Vcc, and pin 1 gnd,
Its probably not expensive, just replace it, Some caps to check,
C303,306,309,311.
Good luck, hope this helps
Charlie

"Jim" wrote in message
One last question I hope about this. I pulled the IC301. Is there a way to
check any of the 7 pins for shorts with an ohm meter? I tried a few of

them
& didn't find any shorts. It is very hard to read the IC, but it looks

like
it is a TA8427K (NTE7158).

Is D431 an FR104? I have a lot of diodes. Is this a special diode or is
there a common replacement?

Thanks, Jim (When one lives in the woods of Maine one has to rely on the
internet for answers.)