Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default BEWARE ZILLER ELECTRIC!!

Nate wrote:

Perhaps you should consider not being an arrogant ass on Usenet when
someone is trying to prevent an unfortunate incident from happening to
someone else. FYI, I've never seen a freight company hang around while
an entire shipment is unpacked, uncrated, and inspected.

Sorry I can't join you in your self pity fest, Gnat. It's not my fault
you signed without inspecting the shipment, and it most likely isn't
Ziller's fault as the damage probably happened during shipping. So,
ultimately, where does the fault lie? With you. Try not signing next
time until you're satisfied. They'll wait around.

Damage during shipping is the responsibility of the shipper. Believe
it or not, they actually carry _insurance_ for it! How come you didn't
whine...err, sorry....try to prevent an unfortunate incident with the
shipper from happening to someone else?