Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default BEWARE ZILLER ELECTRIC!!

In article . com, "Nate" wrote:

Perhaps you should consider not being an arrogant ass on Usenet when
someone is trying to prevent an unfortunate incident from happening to
someone else.

Too bad you didn't work harder at preventing that unfortunate incident from
happening to you.

FYI, I've never seen a freight company hang around while
an entire shipment is unpacked, uncrated, and inspected.

I'm guessing that's probably because you make a habit of signing for
deliveries before you inspect them, just as you did in the case you describe.
I *have* seen them hang around, because my habit is to inspect first, and sign
only after doing so *and* noting any problems I find. They don't really have
much choice, you know: they cannot in any way compel me to sign the papers
before I'm ready to do so, and they're not supposed to leave without a
signature. So what are they going to do?

--
Regards,