Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default 600 C-9 light bulbs

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:09:58 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:00:54 +0000 (UTC),
(Don
Klipstein) wrote:

First problem I found - C9 bulbs consume more than 7 watts, and I have
the impression of traditionaly 10 watts!

I was really thinking "9" in C-9 was the watts but the way they rate
things these days I wouldn't bet on anything. I doubt the quality
control is that precise to start with. The safest bet is 3 circuits if
you can come up with another 20 amps somewhere.

Or use C7 bulbs, which are closer to 5W.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin