Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default Stainless steel countertops

We're considering what countertops to do with our new kitchen remodel.

We currently have laminate, and it works fine, except we would like
something a bit more resilient to heat if we can, but laminate and
concrete are a bit over our budget...and they aren't soemthing I want
to DIY.

Restaurants use stainless, and we like the look...but we aren't exactly
sure where we can find a manufacturer of a custom-sized countertop.
Is this something that anyone here has had done before? What does it
cost, where do we start on finding someone who can do this kind of work
locally?