Offbreed

Default OT-John Kerry

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:
"John Husvar" wrote in message

Maybe isolationism wasn't such a bad idea after all.

As little as I know about politics and world affairs, I can't help but
agree! I'm damned tired of seeing our country being the heavy.

It will be called the heavy, whether it is acting one or not, so long
as the image is useful to any political group. In this case, the
"liberals" infesting the Democrat party, the many corrupt third world
governments, and the corrupt UN officials.

The main complaint is that we do not give them *enough* money. The
second complaint is that we "meddle" in other countries, usually by
trying for some accountability regarding where that money went.

As for the UN, look up the Oil for Food program. Did you know that the
UN refuses to allow an audit of that program? Any idea of how many
MILLIONS of dollars went through it?

We will be called the heavy so long as the US exists. The hell with
what they think.