Posted to rec.woodworking
bremen68 bremen68 is offline

Default Craftsman 10" T-Saw.... Back on line --- Slightly improved

My newsreader (and likely Google Groups) recognizes URLs and makes them
"actionable" (or "clickable") automagically. If it doesn't work, the
nice seperated link like that makes it easy to find what the person wants
to copy and paste. ;-)

Puckropper

Figures the thing recognizes this one... :-) Every other time I've
included a link it comes up as regular text... Oh well.... Thanks.