Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Craftsman 10" T-Saw.... Back on line --- Slightly improved

"bremen68" wrote in news:1164042100.657067.50810
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

*snip*

I've posted some pics of the saw he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7176102...7594384387020/

Can someone please tell me how to get an actual hyper link to show up?
You'll have to take that address and copy it into your browser...

*snip*

My newsreader (and likely Google Groups) recognizes URLs and makes them
"actionable" (or "clickable") automagically. If it doesn't work, the
nice seperated link like that makes it easy to find what the person wants
to copy and paste. ;-)

Puckropper