Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Hinge Mary Hinge is offline

Default 'polycool - Solar Control Inserts'

The wrong Mary, this was aimed at the joke Mary (me, you need to be
familiar with spoonerisms for the name to make sense, and be juvenille
;o))

This is not spam, i suppose some of you may not be seeing the while
thread as this was bought up in September, if you want to see the whole
thread then look in google groups:

http://tinyurl.com/y7zyxd

and you'll see I've also mentioned over (cheaper) suppliers than
Polycool etc. The whole discussion is about solar inserts in general
which can be bought from any number of suppliers.

Peter hope the Solar Inserts work out well for you, though now you have
them I bet next summer is a complete washout!!!

Cheers,

Andy