jim rozen

Default OT-John Kerry

In article , Gunner says...

This is what my grandmother used to call "if you don't
want to get hit by a train, don't play on the RR tracks."

As Greg (?) said..indeed I also encountered NVA and Cong prisoners who
fought harder because of the support from Hollywood. etc. Most of those
poor *******s came south pushing a bicycle covered with supplies, 2000
miles, and without encouragement from the protesters (and the AK47s of
their Political Officer), would simply have quit and gone home.

We were invading their country. Of course they were dedicated.
Of course the ARVN had to be prodded out of helicopters, they
didn't care what was going on.

Your blind spot is the definition of original causation. There
was no causation from anti-war protesters. The real driving force
behind US soldiers getting killed was the govenmentt taxing
it's citizens to get money, to raise an army and send them overseas.

That's the root cause and until that is interrupted the entire
CF will keep on happening.

Jim

please reply to: