Posted to rec.woodworking
mcgyver mcgyver is offline

Default Buying a Jointer

Oops sorry....6" x 30-35" bed. Ok for 220v in shop, dust collector system
hooked up to the one I have. Guess I'm just after a longer bed to be able
to do longer boards and while buying that thought there may be other thing i
should be looking for. thanks
wrote in message
Before I make any comments It would be nice to know the following:
"Looking to upgrade from my 30" What to you mean by 30 inches? Is this
the length of the bed?
The other question what do you intend to do with your new jointer. Do you
have access to 220 volts and how will you dispose of the wood chips?

"mcgyver" wrote in message
What should i look for in buying a jointer? Looking to upgrade from my
30" er.