Posted to uk.d-i-y
johno johno is offline

Default Central Heating cost

I am looking to help out a close friend by paying for them to have
central heating installed and I am wondering what the cost is likely to
be, I can't ask for qoutes without spoiling the surprise, well they
would need to view the property first! So I dont expect an exact
figure, just a guide.
It is a one bedroom town house, entrance hall and downstairs bathroom,
stairs up to lounge/diner/kitchen, double bedroom. Boiler would be
located on an outside wall, a few feet above an existing gas fire (to
be removed) so gas supply is not a problem. Heated towel rail radiator
in bathroom, rad stats and a combi boiler.
Any ideas???
The property is in Grimsby, so no London prices please ;-)
Thanks
Johno