Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
John Beardmore John Beardmore is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

In message , Joe Fischer
writes
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 Matt wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:55:25 -0500, Joe Fischer

wrote:
And I am not convinced there is a problem,
about the only pollution that may spread outside
North America is from forest fires.

How long have you had this crack habit?

Sorry, you asked the wrong guy, I have never
used illegal drugs, never used alcohol, never smoked,
and have been widowed and carrying the torch for
45 years.

Now what is the pollution you think is being
spread outside the US?

Well, apart from the things you put in the air and ocean, there is all
the pollution due to the manufacture of the good you import, and their
transport...

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore