Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default 'polycool - Solar Control Inserts'

"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message

..

# Spam glorious Spam ... nothing quite like it #
Resolve never to darken 'Polycool' and.or 'Peter';s doorstep.

OTOH:

Polycool's website does invite people to 'register' and they promise to
send a brochure and DVD for their product .... How much would it cost
them to send such a package to readers ... I'll bet they'd thank 'Peter'
for his efforts!

--

Brian

Well, don't jump to conclusions. I was puzzled but remembered that I
directed someone from another ng to this group, saying how knowledgeable and
helpful MOST people were. It might have been Peter, I can't remember.

I'd like to think that this group DID welcome newcomers, no matter what the
perceived first impression was.

Mary