Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Cheapie power planer - recommendations please ??

On 2006-11-19 18:14:18 +0000, Adrian said:

Sounds very sensible.....
I was going to clamp the door upright in my trusty workmate - maybe
even another clamp onto the sturdy wooden 'outside table' (which seems
to be getting a lot more use as a trestle than as a place to drink
afternoon tea, recently !)

If you can find a way to clamp both ends it would be a good plan

I know it sounds kind of 'Irish'

You're in the right place for that (do they tell stories about Kerry men?)

Wouldn't know - & wouldn't dare comment - as everybody seems to either
'know' or 'be related to' everybody else round here. Anyway, we're in
Cork, rather than Kerry.... g

People from Dublin and from Cork, knowing bout generic Irish jokes,
tell me that they tell jokes about Kerry men.... :-) Nobody
seemed to know who Kerry men tell jokes about.