Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Cheapie power planer - recommendations please ??

HI Calum

Thanks - you have email !

Adrian

On 19 Nov 2006 05:58:40 -0800, "
wrote:

Adrian
I have a Draper planer that I am getting rid of, since I now have a
Makita planer, along with a Robland Planer/Thicknesser. If you wanted
it then you could have it for £20 +postage. Its not been used much and
will do the job you want it for. Your other option is to use a circular
saw and clamp a guide to the door to get your straight line. If I was
now to buy a cheap planer I would go for either Draper, JCB, or
Axminster EHP82.
Calum Sabey
(NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)