Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock Brian Sharrock is offline

Default 'polycool - Solar Control Inserts'

"Peter" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I have just taken advantage of polycool's winter discount of 30%. It
ends soon so hurry if anyone wishes to get a cheaper deal.
Mary, many thanks for your comments.

Peter.

# Spam glorious Spam ... nothing quite like it #
Resolve never to darken 'Polycool' and.or 'Peter';s doorstep.

OTOH:

Polycool's website does invite people to 'register' and they promise to send
a brochure and DVD for their product .... How much would it cost them to
send such a package to readers ... I'll bet they'd thank 'Peter' for his
efforts!

--

Brian