Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

"John Beardmore" wrote in message
news
In message , Mary Fisher
writes
"Joe Fischer" wrote in message
. ..

Believe me, the cars in use in Europe are not
adequate for US highways, I drove my Alfa Romeo
4 door sedan 6 miles each way to have tires fixed,
and I hate driving it so much I took a wheel off
and took it to have it fixed.
Call me chicken, but I am afraid to be on
the road in it.

All my American friends drive small, economical cars. In America.
Washington
state and California.

But most of them are women so they drive with confidence.

!

I must admit that unless US highways are much worse than those in Canada,
I can't see what the problem is.

My experience in Canada (British Columbia) is that most of the highways are
pretty empty. My friends in Wa live in and around Seattle and I've been
through there with them during rush hour. It's a bit like London before the
Mayor's tax but with more interesting scenery.

Mary