Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Pacc Tony Pacc is offline

Default A wierd painting problem

I had professional painter paint my kitchen,he put 2 coats on ceiling and
walls,2 days latter where the ceiling meets the wall it looks like he missed
some spots,so he came back out to look at it,now he says it needs a oil
based primer and one more finish coat,he claims because it hasnt been
painted in 12yrs and the people smoked that lived here before,that the paint
is "bleeding through" or something like that.When he left 2 days ago it
looked fine,I have never heard of this,he used qaulity paint(Sherman
Williams),anybody seen this before? thanks