Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Solid Counter top for the DIY

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 04:52:07 +0000, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Somebody wrote:

Sounds more like you don't want to have to compete with someone who
might underbid you.

If somebody wants to duplicate my investment in the necessary
equipment and supplies as well as the additional manpower investment
in field in what the manufacturer appears to consider mandatory
training of my personnel (Or is that just another way of defining an
apprentice program?), they are welcome to do it.

After making that investment, they are welcome to compete for business
in my market area since we will both be on relatively equal footing.

Why is it that you see the only alternatives to be competing with you or
hiring you?

--
X:\Newsreaders\sig.txt