Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Brrr, Broken Thermostat or worse?

Rob Caskey posted for all of us...

My heat is not working, and I checked all the breakers. Normally at
this point, I would give up and call a HVAC guru, but one thing caught
my attention. A few years back, our air-pump's compressor gave up the
ghost, but even then when I put it on emergency heat, the emergency
heat light turned on.

Any chance it is just the thermostat on this thing? I've been meaning
to swap it out for a digital anyway.

--Rob

Asked and answered MANY times, do your own research, call a pro.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.