Posted to alt.home.repair
Calvin Henry-Cotnam Calvin Henry-Cotnam is offline

Default How deep are power and gas lines normally?

plasma800 ) said...

I had my yard marked for utilities and of course, my PRIME spot for a
flowerbed is littered with gas and power.

How deep do they lay those lines?

If you have them come out to mark it, did they not provide a report on
a sheet of paper that outlines the marking AND shows the depth?

I had to have this done a few times on our property and each time the
report shows these details.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"I really think Canada should get over to Iraq as quickly as possible"