Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Dawson Stephen Dawson is offline

Default Inline Crimps

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Stephen Dawson" contains these words:

I am going to put a damper on things here. I fully support the 'handyman
principle', but I think you should draw a line at what you do for reward.
hope for your sake when you carry out these repairs your fully test
them and
issue the appropriate test certification. Before anyones flames me, be
aware
that Dave is a trader and not a diy'er, and feeds of the group for
advice to
carry out his business, which I think has a proper place.

You've not been here long, have you?

--
Skipweasel

Only about 6 or 7 years from memory, so no I have not been here long in
relation to the age of the planet.

Steve Dawson
www.foxelectrical.co.uk