Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Best energy savers

"Owain" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
(*) This was before the supermarkets where flogging CFLs at 50p each
(Morrisons £1 BOGOF). Even without the offers branded CFLs prices are
much lower now.
I got a couple free from British Gas recently.

I got four free from Scottish Power, two free from the Jobcentre at a
careers fair.

I've only got six lightbulbs in the whole flat!

Yebbut we live in a house ... we have seven low energy bulbs and one of
those tiny things in just one room - but we rarely have more than two on at
the same time. They're only used to light work areas. Where I'm knitting and
where Spouse is tatting.

Mary

Owain