CHale

Default Hardinge T10 Project Lathe

Eric R Snow wrote in message . ..
Well Marty,
I've looked some more, found a page that said it had pictures, but
they were all black. But I think it was a split bed machine. Is that
right? So, what size is it, what's it weigh, how much work to get it
running etc..
Thanks,
Eric

Hello--a good place to see T-10's is at this Yahoo site:

The home page (if you will) shows one, and I've got a picture of mine
posted there, too, etc. You're right, it's an "inverted ways"
split-bed lathe, 9"x18", basically the precursor to the HLV-H. Weighs
about 1200 lb I believe it is. A very pretty lathe, Hardinge quality
thru-and-thru. Check out the site, you'll learn a lot there and find
some other folks interested in them.
Charley Hale