Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default David Thiel.

"CW" wrote in
k.net:

Is this guy related to Bob Villa? I had never seen him before watching
him on the DIY website. In the few shows I've watched, I've seen him
demonstrate extremely unsafe practices and very bad work. Is this the
norm for this guy? Where do they find these people?

There are two types of wood working professionals on TV: Those that sell
products and those that showcase their skills. DIY's got a lot more
"product sellers" than "skill showcasers."

Puckdropper