Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Man Versus Nature

George wrote:

I'm thinking of a scareturkey, but with no information in the searches,
don't know if I would just be wasting my time. Maybe something turned with
hanging shining swinging things on it?

I don't know where to find it or even what it's definitely called but
there is an electronic scarecrow thingy that actually shoots intruders
with a jet of water. It senses them, aims and squirts all on its own.

Sounds like it might work for you.

Around here (metropolitan Detroit) we are getting buried in goose poop
that we are not allowed to invite to dinner although I've considered
inviting a couple to play golf. Fore! Honk! Splat.

I've never played golf before. What club should I use and do you think
it would help if I bought some plaid pants?

Bill