John Husvar

Default OT-John Kerry

Bob G wrote:

I'd like to know when I get to come to you and demand you do something
whether you want to do it or not, whether you and yours bleeds or not.
And then be able to act like this 'world' of which you speak. And that
is once you are done doing the sweat, the labor, the bleeding, and
have paid dearly out of your very own pocket, I want to be able to
express righteoous indignation that you did not do even more, and then
spit in your face as my "Thank You" to you.

After all, that is what YOU, the world, have been doing to us. Or at
least seem to expect.

Bob

Amen!

But, Bob, _WE_ are the rich folks that're supposed to give everything
to those who haven't tried to earn their own. Have you no compassion? If
US gives a million, it should've been 10 million: If US gives 10
million, why wasn't it a billion? Huh? Huh?

Do anything, it's not enough: Do nothing, it's just like those ugly,
filthy, trailer-trash, Merkins to let "the world" starve, suffer, and
bleed. Do something right and we're uppity: Nake a mistake and we're
uncaring.

Maybe isolationism wasn't such a bad idea after all.

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece.