John Husvar

Default OT-John Kerry

Bob G wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:05:15 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Bob G wrote:

What world opinion is ... I could care less.

Just like the president and his cronies. not that previous administrations or
Americans in general were/are any different.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Tell me something, Abrasha. While I would not wish anything bad on
anyone else in the world. In fact, wish them well.

Why SHOULD I care about their opinion?

When my wife had her accident, which almost killed her. Did "the
world" care? Did they offer help? Sympathy?

When northwestern Minnesota, and parts of North Dakota flooded, and
thousands were homeless. Hmmmm, I was there, lending aid and help.
And I saw literally thousands of folks from all over Minnesota and the
Dakotas there. Even saw some folks from other states, not involved in
the flooding, show up and help.

But, yah know something? I didn't see even ONE van marked "The World,
because we care." show up.

I could go on at lenght, but it'd be senseless. I think you get my
meaning.

This "world" of which you speak, seems to ask a lot, and offer nothing
but snarls and insults in return. I personally wouldn't care for such
as a neighbor. Fortunately, my neighbor is a decent fellow. If I
help him, he says thanks. And when he sees that he can help me, he
does.

Tell me more about this wonderful "world" of yours. Where leaders in
France, and German, and Russia take bribes to turn their backs on a
man who killed ... 300,000 as of the last count I heard ... of his own
people and buried them in mass graves. And where was this caring
'world' when Camodians were being slughtered in mass by the Khmer
Rouge? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Why is it I always seem to see folks blame America for everything? If
we take action we're blamed. If we do nothing, we are blamed.

Hmmm. Are we supposed to feel worthy to live ONLY when we obey every
whim and notion of whomever feels that we should do something, bow,
kiss their feet, and say "Why, thank you for demanding I slave for you
and then spitting in my face when I'm done."?

Tell me about this, Abrasha, I'd really like to hear your answer.

I'd like to know when I get to come to you and demand you do something
whether you want to do it or not, whether you and yours bleeds or not.
And then be able to act like this 'world' of which you speak. And that
is once you are done doing the sweat, the labor, the bleeding, and
have paid dearly out of your very own pocket, I want to be able to
express righteoous indignation that you did not do even more, and then
spit in your face as my "Thank You" to you.

After all, that is what YOU, the world, have been doing to us. Or at
least seem to expect.

Bob

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece.