Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Premature Boiler Shut Down

In message .com,
naffer writes
Folks,
I think Ed is right, that no-one wants to have to replace expensive
bits needlessly, even if they're broken and the diagnostics don't show
it.

So, having seen that the thermistors are OK and the flow rate is OK ,
there's not much else to check. (I vacuumed the dead wasps out of the
PCB last night but it ain't better).

I am planning to order a re-furbished Potteron Envoy PCB from some guys
on EBay,
I think they are in the Midlands, they have lots of re-furbished PCBs
and look OK.

Walsall ?

3 month warranty ?

ooer

The PCB is offered at £55, way way under the new price.
It's a sort of last chance before I dump the horrid thing!

Anyone able to add any constructive comment?

Naffer

PS...... " Call a Bloke" isn't much help !

--
geoff