Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
raden raden is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

In message Esr7h.750$J5.99@trnddc04, SJC writes
You seem to be so sure of yourself, but you are so wrong.
Look up fluid source heat pumps with solar...get a clue.

Sorry top posting dork with a clue (so you reckon)

fluid source heat pumps are not part of your average solar heating
system here

I presume you're a septic

"raden" wrote in message
In message ppk7h.30$JQ.26@trnddc06, SJC writes
Solar thermal panels for space heating is one of the ways we can
save lots of fossil fuels in the future.

Sorry, this is UK.d-i-y, not alt.bad jokes
as practical, as they say, as a chocolate teapot
where are you going to get meaningful heat from at 7am ?
the best source, I would suggest, would be the hot air emanating
from the sales rep
-- geoff

--
geoff