Larry Jaques

Default OT-John Kerry

On 29 Jan 2004 05:29:45 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article , Gunner says...

financed by Jane Fonda). Many veterans believe these protests led to
more American deaths,

Blaming anti-war protesters for deaths of soldiers in that
war is nonsensical.

Indirectly, they were. Just as they told me they didn't
need me (lottery #53 during the draft for Nam), I watched
the government and military gear down the fight poorly. As
Congress snipped funding, the military stopped supporting
troops already in nastyass situations, many of the troops
died. Those who survived didn't survive intact. Most of the
friends I had in high school came back either in body bags
or as basket cases. If you think protestors don't have any
cause and effect you're -entirely- wrong, Jim. The protestors
got to the pols who screwed the troops already in action.

CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)
http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development