Gary Coffman

Default Lettermans 'Will It Explode'

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:27:10 GMT, Erik wrote:
Letterman ran a new (to me anyway) gag tonight called 'will it
explode'... I missed the first part, but think it was one of those deals
where Dave and Paul try to predict if some object/s will explode when
dumped off the roof of his building in New York.

He's been doing this gag for a *long* time. Back when he was second
banana on NBC following Carson, he found the best thing to drop. That
was a sack of flour with a burning streamer attached. Big dust explosion,
mushroom cloud.

Gary