Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Stew Stew is offline

Default Penmakers: I dropped my tray of bushings! Help.

I keep each set of bushings in a small pill bottle. When my collection gets
to where I need to manage it I'll build a compartmented box for the bottles.
If you're young you can get the bottles from a Pharmacist. When you get to
be my age you'll have lots of pill bottles laying around.

"TexGEOas" wrote in message
ups.com...
I stored all my various bushing sets for different pens in a labeled
plastic compartment case. I DROPPED IT and bushings went every where.
I think I have them all found but now I don't know what bushing goes
with what pen!

Any suggestions? Start over and buy new ones? I do own a micrometer.
Do you think it is possible to match them up again to the correct pen
sets?

Thanks in advance.

TexGEOas