Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What glue do you use when you need a longer setup time?

Swingman wrote:

IME, a plastic resin, like "Weldwood" is a good choice for long open times.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

That gets my vote. And when it sets up, I would put it against just
about anything. And it is great for outdoor stuff, too. When I repair
a cabinet or split door jamb, something that needs to be set "just
perfect" this stuff lets you put plenty of clamps on before it starts
to set. It is a great tool, and I wouldn't be surprised if it held as
well as TBII. The only drawback for everyday use is its cost.

Robert