Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Cheapest place for water softener salt

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:17:45 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

I imagine that that is so that you can easily handle the tablets,
unwrapping them without touching them. The detergent seems to be
quite pokey. I managed to get some on a piece of raw skin and it hurt
quite a bit.

Not sure if I mentioned this before...I know someone who works in a
burns unit, and they get quite a lot of 'dishwasher detergent' cases! It
made me more careful...