Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bedroom Sink removal help/advice required

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I would like to completely remove an unwanted sink from my bedroom of a
new house I have just moved into. I have no plumbing skills, but would
like to try to do the job myself. Could someone advise the step-by-step
process that I should follow to safely remove the sink and make safe
the pipe-work?

Please note, immediately behind the unwanted sink is the partition wall
between the bedroom in question and the bathroom. In fact, if you
imagine the wall not being there, the bathroom sink and the bedroom
sink would be almost 'back-to-back'.

Obviously, when the job is complete, I would like none of the pipework
that was required for the bedroom sink to be left in the bedroom.

All help would be greatly appreciated. Also, you will need to advise
what tools are required to do the job.

Thanks in advance,
Bernard

Is the bathroom sink a freestanding one, or is it mounted in a vanity with a
cabinet beneath?