Posted to uk.d-i-y
CJC CJC is offline

Default Fireplace

Thanks for the replies, in regards to phil,

first time I've decorated as first property, so I've probably over
complicated everything. thanks for the info on eggshell used at schools
etc, I'll bare that in mind also.

my girlfriend picked up on my mistake yesterday regarding the flute, as
they say everyday day you learn something new.

Thanks Mogga I'll look out for that when I do my next room.

I think I've finally sorted out the pinkness with my last coat last
night.

In regards to the refund dulux said they would, but not sure if to
bother with the crown paint.

anyway please keep an eye out for my questions, as i dont know an awful
lot about the finer parts to decorating, so I'll be on the look out for
advice.

Many thanks.