Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

Default Hot Water backing up into dual sink

wrote:
I had originally thought that it was due to running my garbage disposal
when I was cleaning out my fridge but my disposal is clear and works
fine. I can run the disposal to clear out the right sink but it just
backs up right into the left and then flows back into the right when
the disposal is turned off. I bought a clog remover but haven't used
it yet because the water level hasn't gone down yet. The water that
originally backing up into my sink was cold but it's now scalding hot.
It actually almost overflowed onto my kitchen floor

Sounds like the drain pipe from the sink is clogged. Try your "Clog
remover" or have the drain cleared.