Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default Screwdriver Recommendations

i have always enjoyed sears craftsman. a screwdriver is not a
screwdriver especially when it is used as a mini-crowbar by your
helpers. for the beginners, buy a variety of tools at walmart.
for the children and for spares an assorted set of home tools in the
$25 price range is a good starting point. or the same money buys you a
sears craftsman screwdriver set such as
at www.sears.com search for:
Craftsman 24 Pc. Screwdriver Set
Sears item #00947155000 Mfr. model #47155

wrote:
It's time I purchased a nice set of screwdrivers for the ol' workbench.
I frequently see large collections of 'em at Costco, but I'm wondering
whether I should go someplace like Sears or Home Depot and pick up a
quality set of a well-known brand? Is a screwdriver a screwdriver, or
are there superior products to be had?

-Fleemo