Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Default RED PICTURE THEN BLACKS OUT???(Toshiba tp55e80)

Is the red picture all over the screen, Red raster with shutdown? Or is it
just red outlines around the picture materials? What actual diagnostics have
you done?
"ironlion" wrote in message
oups.com...
Whenever I turn the tv on the picture is red and then after only being
on for about fifteen minutes it shuts off.I thought it was a
convergence problem but after messing with the settings it still has a
red picture and shuts off.Any suggestions about how I can fix this
without bringing it in to the repair shop would be greatly appreciated.