Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default What glue do you use when you need a longer setup time?

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:33:24 -0500, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:

I haven't had much luck with a google search of this topic so I thought I
would ask this very helpful group.

I have a kind of complicated book case to put together with horizontal and
vertical pieces so I'd like to give myself some more time with a longer
setup glue without going for the longer setup but messy Gorilla glue. I have
seen some references to Tightbond Extend but I also read some negatives on
this glue. What would you suggest?

TIA.

Dick Snyder

I like Gorilla for that, but it seems you don't. Epoxy is my other
choice.

I can't say about Titebond extend, haven't tried it yet.