Bray Haven

Default OT-John Kerry

Jim...you know little about the time, the protests or the encouragement
such gave North Vietnam. Do some research, before ****ting in your
messkit.

Gunner

Gotta go along with you here Gunner. I interrogated NVA & VC prisoners and
invariably asked them why they continued to fight with no support, food, ammo
etc and they nearly always pointed out that even American movie stars came over
and supported them and told them their cause was "just". They were encouraged
and emboldened by the Fondas & Kerrys. We still could have kicked their butts
if the politicians would have let us. IMO Kerry & the rest are collaborators
at best. Those who went overseas and aided the enemy in wartime, (Jane) should
be tried for treason just as Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally.
Greg Sefton