Peter Reilley

Default OT-John Kerry

"Rick Chamberlain" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
snip

You know, it's fun sitting on the sidelines and watching this exchange,
but I need to make a couple of points he

How did Bush force the CIA to give Clinton the same info in 1998?

No, my point was that the CIA was not sure that Saddan had WMD's.
It was the Bush people that took the CIA's suspicions and made them
certainties. That is Bush's lie.

Then, it is also the Senate and House Intelligence subcommittee's lie,
and the lie of all elected officials who backed the President when they
saw the same information he saw. Including John F Kerry.

What was happening was a lynching. Everyone got all fired up
and rational voices and doubts were drowned out. Kerry is guilty too.

How did Bush force all the intelligence agencies in the world to
believe the same things?

The British are undergoing the same thing. They had their doubts
and Tony Blair made them into certainties. Thus his "WMD's can
be used in 45 minutes" speech. The process of shifting the blame to
the intelligence service is going on in Britain as well.

No country was certain about Saddam's WMD's but only the US
and the UK lied about it.

Really. Prove it. You keep neglecting to include the fact that
numerous UN resolutions stated that Hussein had WMDs, that there was no
definitive proof that they were destroyed, and that ongoing intelligence
showed they were still there. You wanna indict Bush for acting? Then,
you better damned well be prepared to indict Clinton, Kennedy, Kerry,
and the rest who believed the same intelligence reports.

There can be no definitive proof that something was destroyed when it
did not exist. Do you want to prove to me that you destroyed that nuke
in your basement?

Clinton did not believe the reports enough to go to war. We now
know that Clinton was right and Bush was wrong. They both
read the same reports and one president did the right thing and the
other did not.

I give your Bash Bush conspiracy theory a 2 of 5. Original, but
completely lacking in depth. Details, man, Details! If you are going
to spin a whopper then it wont work without details.

Strider

Hope that makes my point more clear,
Pete.

Hardly, but nice try.