RJH

Default Loft conversion builder recommendations?

"Justin" wrote in message
Hi - I want to convert the loft area (22'x16'x7'h) of my small victorian
house to a sort of computer room/play area. Basic velux and stair access,
I'd do the electrics and finishing myself. Can anyone recommend a
contractor/builder/company I could use to get the ball rolling? I'm

looking
to spend maybe £10k for a properly regd conversion. In east london.

Many thanks, and sorry if this is a bit OT for this group.

Rob

Thanks for the replies - looks like I'd better do a little more homework!

Rob