Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Gas water heater question

Zero musta been lookin w/ the astigmatic bad eye.
Hey zero, try the good eye next time.
moron.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "-zero"
wrote:

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote
in
message ...
Damn dude, ahm online but yer link still don't answer the Q!

Your supposed to click a link and investigate,
stay and read a while. ;o)

When have YOU seen a 3" tube from the bottom to the top?? I sure ain't
seen one....

Ahhhh,,, you've never investigated a GAS water heater then.

Apparently, you haven't either, as it seems you'd rather make smarta$$
remarks
than to answer the question (or even post links to sites that answer it).

Like this one...
http://home.howstuffworks.com/water-heater1.htm

Yes, I went there. No, it doesn't show a 3" tube from the bottom to the
top.

--
Regards,